The strategical objective of the LABOR Training and Consultancy Centre is to permanently support the improvement of the socio-economic environment through information, professional advice, training programs and professional development addressed to individuals and organizations.
- Communication in the official language – Initiation course – allows you to appropriate and lets you use specific terminology and effectively use all forms of communication (verbal and non-verbal) in the context of professional employment.
- Entrepreneurial skills – Initiation course – allows you to understand the concept of entrepreneurship, roles and importance of entrepreneurs.
- European structural and cohesion funds accessing Expert – Specialization course – allows you to prepare project drafting and project documentation drafting.
- Water-channel pump station electromechanic – Specialization course – lets you know the operation, installation and electromechanical equipment checking.
- Communication in English – initiation course – allows you to acquire vocabulary and grammatical knowledge as well as conversation and pronunciation knowledge.
- Communication in English medium level – Improvement course – allows you to understand and to assimilate English grammar.
- Public acquisitions expert – Specialization course – allows you to analyze specific applicable legislation and plan publicacquisitions.
- Project Manager – Specialization course – enables you to plan your activities and project milestones and manage resource use and operational costs for the project.
- Entrepreneur in the social economy – specialization course – Allows you to analyze the concept of social entrepreneur and to combine income generation with the social impact.
- Public relations and communication Assistant – Specialization course – allows you to enable the public relationships through events and public relations campaigns knowledge, public relationships and new technologies, media relations, creation and distribution of public relations.
- Assessor of providers and training programs – Improvement course – allows you to check the documentation and conditions for implementing the training program, meet the requirements of quality assurance in continuous vocational training (CVT).
- Human Resources Manager – Specialization course – allows you to advise other managers in human resources issues and coordinate human resources activities.
- Certificates are issued by the Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Protection and Elderly and the Ministry of National Education;
- Certificates are recognized nationally and internationally;
- The courses are organized during the week;
- The qualification courses include 1/3 theoretical training and 2/3 practical training;
- The courses are organized on request for a minimum number of 15 people;
- Documents required for enrollment: enrollment demand, copy of the last diploma, copy of ID card, family medic certificate.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com